Community Services promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and works to build stronger families and communities. We provide child protection services, parenting support and early intervention, foster care and adoption services.
Need help or someone to talk to? See our support and counselling numbers and links.
- Community Services Plan Summary 2012-2014
- NSW Government signs Australia's first social benefit bond
- Annual Statistical report 2011-12
- Care and Protection Practice Framework
- Child Deaths 2011 Annual Report
- Equal Remuneration Order
- Out-of-home care service providers announced
- Changes to care allowances for young people from 16 years