Problems? Need help?

two girls talking

If you are experiencing difficulties of any sort, it can be really useful to speak with someone about them.

Often talking with parents, teachers, relatives and friends can help. These pages contain links, referrals and information about phone counselling and advice lines, and about other services and organisations which may help you through your problems.

Use the menu items on the left to find information about particular issues.

For more general support and counselling, see our list of support & counselling numbers .

To report suspected child abuse or neglect, call the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111 (24 hours/7 days)