Collaboration is central to Keep Them Safe, which recognises that child wellbeing and child protection is everyone’s business and that a wide range of agencies can be involved with a child or their family.
Two key changes include the introduction of Child Wellbeing Units and promotion of HSNet.
See more about:
- Keep Them Safe and interagency collaboration
- Legislation governing child protection and child wellbeing services
- Roles and responsibilities
- Exchanging information
- Making a child protection report
- Responding to a child wellbeing concern or child protection report
- Engaging children, young people and families
- Prevention and early intervention strategies
- Guide to court processes involving children and young people
- Case management