- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
How to enrol in a course
- Access the online booking system via the NGO Learning Centre. Links to the system can be found on the Home, Calendar and Course description pages.
- Create your own account through the “Register Now” feature. This account will allow you to book all your future training events. Please note that you must be a Community Services funded program to be eligible.
- Chose your course by browsing the course topics and the region in which you wish to attend training.
- Complete the online booking form. To successfully register you must complete all the fields.
- Your booking is finalised once you submit your form. You will receive a confirmation email from the NGO Training Program and a reminder email two weeks before the training date.
Setting up your account will allow you to organise your own training by:
- Keeping track of your open registrations
- Check your training history
- Withdraw yourself from a course
- Join a waitlist (and receive notifications if a space becomes available
For further guidance, please download NGO Training Program’s Online Booking System User Guide.