- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
How to enrol in a course
The NGO Training Program’s face-to-face courses are managed by Managed Training Services (MTS).
If you would like to enrol into courses, you will need to create a new account with MTS’ Online enrolment system. Only after this process will you be able to view the NGO Training calendar.
- Log onto the FACS Online Enrolment System
- First Time User – Click on the link <Create an Account>
- Review the available course titles, dates and locations and register.
- If, when setting up your account, your organisation or service is not listed in the drop down menu, please select your partner service or contact MTS helpdesk for assistance.
- Please ensure you select the correct <Program> for which you receive funding from FACS.
- If you cannot locate a course in your district, you may like to select the option of placing your name on the waitlist for your preferred course\location. This information is used by FACS to determine future course requirements.