- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Vacancies & referrals
Child & Family Regional Units
Child & Family Regional Units (C&FRU) have been established in each of the Community Services regions to coordinate referrals from Community Services to OOHC funded agencies.
These units undertake a number of functions, including:
- coordinate referrals to OOHC funded agencies
- manage all aspects of Parental Responsibility (PR) and non delegable aspects of case management, post case management transfer
- manage non-delegable aspects of PR following PR delegation to an OOHC funded agency
To assist the C&FRU in making effective referrals to OOHC funded agencies, an interim Vacancy Management System (VMS) has been developed and implemented across the state.
The VMS assists the C&FRU staff in identifying available and appropriate placement options across OOHC funded agencies.
OOHC funded agencies provide vacancy information to the C&FRU using the placement vacancy form.
- referral for OOHC placement from Community Services to NGO form
- client information form
- Community Services emergency placement referral form
- family preservation services referral form
If you have further queries or feedback, please contact the relevant Community Program Officer in your regional Partnerships and Planning team. See regional office list.