- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Information for non-government organisations
Non-government organisations can use this sample letter to let carers know about this financial support when the child in their care is nearing the age of eligibility.
A quarterly NGO report is produced along with a tax invoice for NGO’s to claim carer allowance component of the unit cost to forward to eligible carers.
- Policy on provision of financial support for care leavers who are completing full-time studies
- Frequently asked questions – Post Care Financial Support
- Application Form (NGO Carers) Post Care Education Financial Support
- NGO Quarterly Report Post Care Education Financial Support foster/kinship arrangements
- Procedures for non government agencies - Post Care Education Financial Support
- Sample letter to carer with young person 17 years or over in placement