Statutory out-of-home care agency recordkeeping

This page contains information about out-of-home care (OOHC) recordkeeping requirements for Non-Government Organisation (NGO) providers, as outlined in Section 170 of the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998.

At the bottom of this page, are resources with specific information about the transfer and retrieval of paper and digital records from your organisation to FACS.

To report suspected child abuse or neglect, call the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111 (24 hours/7 days)