- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Early Intervention & Placement Prevention
The Early Intervention & Placement Prevention (EIPP) program provides appropriately targeted child, youth and family support services to reduce the likelihood of children and young people entering or remaining in the child protection and out-of-home care systems.
These services will be provided along a continuum of family and community needs – from lower-level parenting and youth support to intensive family and youth interventions to prevent children and young people from coming into care.
These services build upon direct-support services for children, youth and families provided by agencies previously funded under the Community Services Grant Program.
During 2010/11 services funded under the Community Services Grants Program were transitioned into two streams.
One stream, which focuses on services concerned with ‘community strengthening’ became part of the Community Builders program.
The second stream, which focuses on the provision of services directly to children, young people and families, formed the basis of the EIPP.
Results based accountability project
To implement performance based monitoring in the EIPP program, Community Services has undertaken a project to develop results based accountability tools for EIPP.
The report, EIPP Program Results Based Accountability Project, has been developed in direct consultation with sector peaks, FaMS and YAPA.
This process includes identifying results, outcomes and possible contracting performance measures for EIPP.
These will be used to develop program guidelines and service specifications for the program. This work is not intended to be used to derive a minimum data set or for program evaluation purposes.
The EIPP is a new program and like the other aspects of the program the performance measures will be kept under review during implementation.
- CYFS Communiqué (22.4.2013)
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (19.9.11)
- Update on Child, Youth and Family Support model
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (6.6.11)
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (22.4.11)
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (1.4.11)
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (21.3.11)
- EIPP Tender process FAQs (8.12.10)
- EIPP transition – coming events
- Update on request for tenders process
- Update on EIPP transition
- The way forward for CSGP
- Update on progress of the CSGP realignment
- Realignment stages
- EIPP program update (Sep 2012) - CYFS data reports
- EIPP program update (Dec 2011)
- EIPP program update (Oct 2011)
- EIPP program update (Aug 2011)
- EIPP program update – data collection
- User Guide for the IFS/IFP data collection tools
- Quick reference guide for IFS/IFP services
- Family information sheet
- Strengths and stressors tool
- EIPP and CB Communiqué
- EIPP User Guide
- EIPP Self Assessment Template
- EIPP Parenting Program Compliance Assessment Tool
- EIPP Performance Improvement Plan
- EIPP PMF Calendar
- CSGP Annual performance report template
- Early Intervention & Placement Prevention framework
- EIPP program guidelines
- EIPP Program Results Based Accountability Project
- EIPP service specification template
- EIPP service specifications user guide
- EIPP unit costs calculator
- Intensive Family Support service provision guidelines
- Intensive Family Preservation service provision guidelines
- Local Government Areas mapped to Community Services networks
- Principles for distribution of new funding
- Resource allocations to regions and networks
- Transition statement
CYFS Data Collection Tools and Program Information
- CYFS client information sheet
- CYFS data collection tool
- CYFS data collection summary tool
- 2 week snapshot sheet
- 2 week snapshot tool
- User guide for the CYFS data collection tools
For more information regarding the CYFS Data Collection Tools please email: FundingQuestions.ServiceProviders@facs.nsw.gov.au