- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Welcome to the Community Services service provider portal. The service provider portal has been designed to deliver service providers direct access to funding and contracting information, using an online system.
The service provider portal offers service providers the ability to complete the following funding tasks:
- record performance self assessments against program level agreements
- enter expenditure statements against service funding received
- upload any required financial statements and annual reporting documentation
- submit completed acquittals for Community Services review
- review and respond to the Community Services assessment of acquittals
- maintain address and contact details
- view contracts – funding deed and program level agreements
- view, print and export your funding data such as scheduled payments, allocated funding and payment history
- receive correspondence
- view and print RCTIs
Once you have successfully logged in to the portal, take a moment to familiarise yourself the screen layout and the various menu options and associated screens.
Note: User access and permissions are managed by the nominated service provider portal administrator at your organisation. Access should only be given to those portal users that have the authority within your organisation to prepare and ‘sign off’ on documents and request extensions for acquittals. The FAQ have additional information about user permissions.