careers with Community Services
We are looking for caseworkers who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of children, young people, and families in country New South Wales.
Find out more about a rural caseworker career.
Join a team of skilled and dedicated professionals who work to improve the lives of children, young people and their families.
There are fantastic career prospects, professional development opportunities and excellent conditions of employment.
Find out more about a caseworker career and the type of work you could be doing.
If you have the right qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career, we'd like to hear from you.
find a job
All Community Services positions are advertised on www.jobs.nsw.gov.au.
We encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and multicultural backgrounds to apply.
- A day in the life of a caseworker (video)
- rural caseworker career
- Department of Family and Community Services career information
- Guidelines for Private Practitioners Providing Psychological Services for Community Services
- Service Agreement for Private Practitioners Providing Psychological Services
- Private Practitioner Register Application form