- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Welcome to the DoCS Connect Support pages. DoCS Connect is the Internet portal that allows our partner agencies and non government organisations to easily interact with DoCS.
We recommend you take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the way the system works and enhance your DoCS Connect experience. Follow the links below to find more information about various aspects of the system.
- Help on logging in – links to the different logging in procedures and the password change and reset functions.
- DoCS Connect Features - information on key functions and terminology that are common to all DoCS Connect applications.
- Using online help – how to use the online help feature.
- about DoCS Connect home page – an introduction to the hub of the system.
- Help on using eForms – important information about setting up your computer to use Adobe eForms and what to expect.
- Edit my details – how to view and update your contact details.
- View my organisation details – how to view the details of the organisation you have access on behalf of (Brighter Futures users only).
- About Helpline eReporting – home support page for users of the Helpline eReporting application.
- About Brighter Futures – home support page for users of the Brighter Futures application.
- Contact us – how to use the DoCS Connect Contact us feature.
- Or you may wish to review the frequently asked questions.
Release date: 9/5/2008