- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Community Services have developed specialist statistical analysis and modelling on a range of issues to support and inform policy, practice and reform in the areas of child protection, early intervention and out-of-home care.
These reports help to provide a better understanding of Community Services clients and their interaction with the child protection system. They also assist in identify emerging issues and trends in order to make improvements across Community Services programs.
- A closer look: Recent trends in child protection reports to DoCS
- Child protection reports - analysis of sibling groups
- Child protection reports in context
- Estimate of NSW children involved in the child welfare system
- Reporting trends and estimate of NSW children and young people "known to DoCS"
- Resilient communities: Socio-demographic factors associated with lower than expected rates of child protection reporting in small areas in NSW
- What DoCS data tell us about Aboriginal clients
FACS Analysis and Research publications are available on the FACS website